


From almost the first day I met Kristen, I told her I absolutely insisted on having a real Christmas tree. After all, I did grow up in the 'Christmas Tree Capital of the World' - yes, that's right, Indiana, Pa. Well, this was my year to start our tradition of cutting a fresh Christmas tree. With our friends Chris and Jenny (w/ baby Hall), we headed off to a tree farm north of Pittsburgh to take in some fresh air and scout out the perfect tree. Unfortunately, we chose a VERY cold day to cut the tree. But, we still had a great time and found ourselves a mighty fine tree, perfect for our living room. It is a 7 foot douglas fur tree. Kristen chose a blue and silver theme for the tree - I

was a bit skeptical, but it turned out great. Enjoy some pictures of our adventures and the finished product.
2 comments:
Don't tell me...the presents under the tree are also following the holiday theme?!
Beautiful tree!
Michel
Love the tree!! I love real ones and wish it was feasible in my apartment...maybe when I move south ;)
Post a Comment